World Famous Bearded Dragon Expert Says…
Are You One of Them?
Here Are Some Telltale, Warning Signs:
You may have a serious problem if your bearded dragon is:
- Not eating at all, or eating very little
- Shedding very little skin
Not moving about, listless
Has trouble drinking water
Looking skinny or malnourished
Has difficulty opening its eyes
Keeps scratching or attacking its cage
Sleeping all day instead of being alert
Not pooping regularly, or sudden change in poop texture
Aggressive and bites at anything (like your finger)
Has trouble breathing
Constantly burrowing away
Has chipped or broken nails
Not its normal color
Choking on its food & having considerable difficulty swallowing
Frantic when held
From the desk of Chris Johnson
Date : Sunday, February 6, 2022
RE: An Urgent Message To All Bearded Dragon Enthusiasts!
Dear Bearded Dragon Lover,
Did you choose a bearded dragon over a cat or a dog, thinking it would be easier to handle?
Are you intending to buy a bearded dragon because it seems like an easy pet to take care off?
You Can’t Be Further From The Truth!
I’ll be the first to admit that I love these bearded dragons, or beardies as I like to call them. I have kept and bred them for over 10 years, which makes me one of the most recognised authorities when it comes to these little reptiles.
But sadly, most people don’t have the same level of knowledge as experts. They buy a bearded dragon from their local pet store and expect it to be as easy to handle as a guppy or terrapin. And they end up making all sorts of terrible mistakes that can seriously harm the well-being of their beloved bearded dragons!
To understand why bearded dragons need such special attention and care, it is important to know where they come from. All of the world’s bearded dragons today originated from the wild, outback regions of Australia… which means…
Bearded Dragons Are Literally
It’s just not as simple as throwing them in a cage with some food!
Now imagine plucking a bearded dragon from its natural habitat in a dry desert, where temperatures can sore well over 90 degrees in the day and drop to under 45 degrees at night… and putting them…
Unless you live in the desert, I doubt your garden has the same kind of conditions… which means you need to “artificially create” an environment that is similar to a beardie’s natural habitat.
Here’s where all the problems come in. Most people have no idea how to do so… and have no idea of the costs involved! Because of the equipment you have to set up to “mimic” its natural habitat… rearing a bearded dragon can be an expensive hobby!
Fortunately, over my 10 years of rearing these bearded dragons, I have worked out a series of shortcuts and tricks you can use in order to save yourself some serious money… but still provide your bearded dragon with a top-rate, comfortable environment!
You know, you can read countless Internet websites or visit a dozen forums about bearded dragons and still don’t know how best to care for them… because most people writing these websites (or visiting the forums) are just as clueless about what to do!
It’s like the blind leading the blind!
Why learn from newbies when you can have the advantage of picking the brain of a seasoned, bearded dragon owner and breeder… someone who actually does it for a living?
Why worry about doing things right… when you can once-and-for-all, know the proper techniques to care for your bearded dragon?
… The Manual Pet Shop
Owners & Breeders
Don’t Want YOU ToKnow About!
I’m serious when I say pet shop owners and professional breeders don’t want you to know about my secret manual. That’s because after reading what I have to say about caring for bearded dragons…
You NEVER have to pay full price for bearded dragon pet food.
You NEVER have to pay full price for bearded dragon equipment, such as cages & enclosures, linings and substrates (I show you how to make these yourself for a few dollars using commonly available household items.)
You NEVER have to pay full price for owning a bearded dragon (I show you where to get a healthy one for a great discount… or even for FREE!)
You know, when I first took my draft manuscript of this manual and tried to get pet shop owners to sell them in their stores…
All Of Them Came Up With Some Lousy Excuse
About It Being “Too Much” For Pet Owners To Handle!
That’s why I decided to get this information straight to you over the Internet… by presenting it in a form that can be instantly downloaded by you. This means if you’re thinking of owning a bearded dragon, or if you already own a bearded dragon… you can quickly check to see if you’re doing the right thing.
“I Own 2 Bearded Dragons…
Your Book Taught Me Things I Didn’t Know!”
I am the proud owner of 2 happy, healthy bearded dragons who look really adorable! I thought I was doing a great job taking care of them, but reading your book made me realise so many of the mistakes I was making… and taught me a few ways to save money like __________ and ________! I am going to recommend this book to my vet next week!
— Susan Turner, TX
“I’m Glad I Read Your Book
Before Owning A Bearded Dragon!”
While researching on the Internet for bearded dragons, I came across your book and thought “Why not?” I’m so glad I bought it. Following your advice, I managed to avoid getting cheated by the first 2 pet shops I went to… who were trying to sell me some sickly bearded dragons. I finally got them for free from _________, following your steps! Thanks!
— Anthony Smith, Vancouver BC
“My Pet Shop Is Pissed!”
Following the steps you outlined, I went into my local pet shop and pointed out to them the problems with their bearded dragons. You should have seen the look on the owner’s face… and the guy who ALMOST bought a bearded dragon was so thankful. I bought one from another place, and it’s enjoying its new home. Thank you Chris!
— Brian Rogers, Ohio
Here are some of the things I cover in my manual just about choosing bearded dragons to help you make the best decision:
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons… and which one you SHOULD choose for easier care (Most people who don’t know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- 7 ways to identify for sure whether your bearded dragon is male or female (Some pet shop attendants even get this wrong, leading to unexpected problems later.)
- 6 questions to ask to determine if you’re ready to own a bearded dragon (It’s not just about the money, but another factor that will bleed you dry if you don’t take note of it.)
- 3 things to look out for at the pet shop you’re going to buy your bearded dragon.
- 1 reason why you should NEVER buy a bearded dragon from a pet shop that exhibits this “sign”… no matter how much your heart tells you to! (You’ll be throwing your money down the drain.)
- 4 other, little-known sources besides your local pet store where you can get your bearded dragons from (usually at a cheaper price and in even better condition… if you know where to look)
- 2 sources where you can potentially get your bearded dragon for free.
- Whether you should get a baby, or an adult bearded dragon.
- The danger of getting a baby bearded dragon… and how you can overcome this problem by simply doing some measurement
- How to identify the age of a bearded dragon like an expert just by looking at its length
- Whether you should get a male, or a female bearded dragon (This decision will affect how you care for it later on)
- Whether you should get more than one bearded dragon
- 9 signs of a healthy, growing bearded dragon (Never buy a bearded dragon who does not meet ALL of these 9 important signs!)
- How to tell in 5 minutes whether a bearded dragon is unhealthy (Hint: If you see any one of these 9 telltale signs… stay away from the bearded dragon!)
- One deadly mistake most new pet owners make, when bringing their bearded dragons home for the first time (resulting in their death!)
- What you should definitely do during the 1st week of owning your bearded dragon (The answer may shock you.)
- How you should look at your bearded dragon during its 1st week in your home (Ignoring this will mean a very stressful relationship later on…)
- A checklist of 17 items you should prepare before buying a bearded dragon (Don’t make the mistake of frantically looking for these items AFTER purchasing your bearded dragon!)
After choosing the right bearded dragon. It is important to know how to communicate with them. Since beardies cannot speak, they rely on a complex set of body language to communicate their feelings and intentions.
Learning how to understand your bearded dragon’s body language is crucial in ensuring that you are giving them what they want!
“Your Secret Manual Nailed It For Me…”
Chris, just a quick note to let you know how pleased I am with your Bearded Dragon secret manual. I bought it last week, half expecting to find information I already know as an owner. But on Page 36 you actually nailed the problem I was having with clipping the nails of my bearded dragon! My beardie enjoys his manicure now. Thank you!
— Fred Morgan, IL
“I Won’t Pay Full Price Again…”
Knowing how much pet shops are ripping us off for commercial pet food, I wouldn’t pay full price for them again. Not only is my beardie eating well and looking better than ever, your “tricks” are saving me a lot of time and money on caring for them. I am thinking of adding another one to our collection soon.
— Terence Wood
- What is the first signal you MUST recognise from your bearded dragon and what it conveys
- How to accurately tell what your bearded dragon’s mood is by learning how to read its “beard” (The beard conveys a huge range of emotions.)
- What your bearded dragon means when its mouth is constantly gaping
- How to tell if a bearded dragon is offering a “friendly greeting” or is being aggressive, by using these 2 point guide
- What a bearded dragon does when it is curious
- How to read the bearded dragon’s eye movements like a pro (These are 2 distinct eye movements you must learn to recognise…)
- What the bearded dragon is trying to do when it flattens itself even further
- How you can look at a bearded dragon’s tail direction to determine its relationship with other animals or beardies
- Why bearded dragons wave their arm, and what it signals
- 5 body language experiments you should do with your bearded dragon, to build up a “mental database” that accurately maps its feelings with what it does
“My 12 Year Old Loves His Beardie!”
My 12 year old son wanted a beardie badly for his birthday, but we were always worried he wouldn’t be able to take care of it properly. So we made him read your guide before agreeing to buy one for him. What surprised us was… he is now following your steps, and taking care of it like a pro. Even our neighbor is surprised at how much he knows… We haven’t told them though!
— Susan Hodge
“You Shown Me How To Do It Better…”
I have bred bearded dragons for almost half of my life, so I thought I was the real expert. Reading your guide taught me how to do it even faster, and better… especially your part about getting 2 beardies to make friends.
— Mike Howard
I also talk about how to set up an enclosure to keep your bearded dragon. Remember what we mentioned earlier about creating an “artificial environment” that mimics the natural home of your bearded dragon?
- 2 ways to save money when purchasing any equipment for your bearded dragon (Never pay full retail price again after you know this secret!)
- How to accurately determine the size of your bearded dragon’s enclosure or cage without any guesswork
- A cheap trick you can use to make your beloved bearded dragon feel safe and secure… (It takes just 5 minutes and costs nothing… using supplies you have at home, yet most bearded dragon owners don’t do it!)
- How to design your own cage, and 1 thing you should definitely take note of when building your own cage (Most people neglect this and come to regret later!)
- Where to position your bearded dragon’s cage at home and 1 deadly position most people place it at unknowingly
- Why it is important for your bearded dragon to receive the right amount of heat
- The right amount of heat to supply to your bearded dragon and 4 ways you can do so without buying any of those expensive equipment
- How to tell if your bearded dragon is suffering from excess heat
- How expert breeders like myself set up the enclosure to prevent overheating (Most bearded dragon owners don’t do this additional step… inadvertently killing their beloved pets!)
- What kind of thermometer you should get to monitor the temperature of the enclosure (Hint – It’s the cheapest kind with this particular function!)
- How you should NEVER set up the heating equipment in your beardie’s cage (Just last week, I saw this mistake being made on video by a supposed “expert” in bearded dragons…)
- Why it is important that your bearded dragon receives enough UVB rays
- Why you should never use any fluorescent bulb lying around your home to provide your bearded dragon with light… and the exact kind of light bulb you should use
- One shocking fact about fluorescent light bulbs and when you should change them… (Most bearded dragon owners don’t know about this, and end up depriving their beardies of light!)
- The myth about adjusting the light periods to adjust to changing of the seasons (Knowing this can save you lots of time and energy…)
- The best substrate I use to line the bottoms of my cage (It’s inexpensive, convenient and non-toxic.)
- 3 types of substrate you should NEVER use in the cage of your bearded dragons (If ingested, these could cause instant death.)
- A high-tech substrate you can use for the cage that is little-known, and is actually beneficial for your bearded dragon
- The right decorations you should place in the cage
- How you can easily improve the mental health and agility of your bearded dragon, by including this kind of “ornament” in their cage (It costs almost nothing to build.)
- 46 kinds of deadly plants you should NEVER put in the enclosure of your bearded dragon (Warning – These are not exotic plants… but very COMMON household plants found in most homes! Make sure none of these come into contact with your beardie.)
- The truth about keeping your bearded dragon outdoors, and the conditions that must be fulfilled to do so (Most owners just keep their bearded dragon outdoors because they wrongly believe it is more convenient and better for the bearded dragon!)
- How to prevent a bearded dragon from escaping when setting up an outdoor enclosure
Besides knowing how to build a proper enclosure, one of the traits that separate an expert from an amateur is how he “handles” his bearded dragons. Expert owners are always at ease when handling their bearded dragons… because they understand what NOT to do when handling them!
“My Beardie Has Become Such Fun Overnight!”
Previously my beardie would run from me whenever I tried to pick it up from its cage. Now using your technique of tricking it… my beardie has become such fun to handle and so obedient overnight. Of course, it is also eating and resting well. Nothing makes an owner happier!
— Matthew Lee
- 13 do’s and don’ts when handling your bearded dragon (These are essential ground rules for ANY bearded dragon owner.)
- Why you should never grab your bearded dragon from above or kiss it, no matter how cute it looks
- How you should carry your bearded dragon in the palm of your hand (Ignore this and you risk injuring your bearded dragon.)
- How children should be supervised to handle bearded dragons
- How to handle a bearded dragon who is trying to run away, but “tricking” them with this techniques the pros uses
- One place you should NEVER put your bearded dragon at, no matter how cute it looks
- One mistake owners make when handling bearded dragons, resulting in their pets being almost impossible to handle! (Learn this and you’ll handle your bearded dragon like an expert.)
- The exact steps to effortlessly trim the nails of your bearded dragon, without any resistance or struggle
- What you should do if you accidentally injure your bearded dragon while trimming its nails
- The secret additional step to trimming your bearded dragon’s nails, to ensure a relaxed bearded dragon instead of an agitated one
- The shocking truth about obesity for bearded dragons
- How you can “trick” bearded dragons to exercise using this technique used by zoos
- Another technique to get your bearded dragon to move around by building an item that costs less than $5 from your local hardware store
- Why you should NEVER release your bearded dragon in your house (Almost all of the bearded dragon owners I know make this mistake… putting their own lives in danger!)
- What you have to do if you want to release your bearded dragon from its cage
- The exact solution you should use to scrub down the cages and enclosures of your bearded dragon to prevent germs or bacteria (Don’t be tricked into buying expensive soap from pet stores… This works the MOST effectively and is found in almost all households!)
- The right way to clean the cage of your bearded dragon to make sure that no parts are missed out (I show you the potential problem areas that pet owners miss… potentially leading to diseases later on.)
- How to set up a litter box for your bearded dragon
- Why your bearded dragon is not using its litter box (and how you can solve the problem)
- How to give your bearded dragon a proper bath and scrub
- What is the proper temperature for the “bath water” of your bearded dragon and what soap to use when cleaning it
- The shocking truth about most veterinarians (vets) and why they are not suitable for your bearded dragon
- How to choose a vet who specialises in caring for bearded dragons and 9 questions to ask any vet before hiring him / her
- How to avoid causing undue stress to your bearded dragons
- One thing your bearded dragon should never see or come into contact with (make sure you do not have this item anywhere near its cage)
Diet is an essential part of a bearded dragon’s life. A well-fed dragon can grow up to an inch a week. Unfortunately, too many pet owners I have come across are not feeding their beardies the right food for their growth… or are spending too much unnecessary money on pet food.
“You Saved Me An Expensive Trip To The Vet!”
My bearded dragon, we call him Jasper, was not eating well… I was on the verge of sending him to the vet, which would mean a few hundred bucks out at least. As a last ditch attempt I bought your book, and in a few days Jasper was eating normally again! Thank you so much, I wouldn’t have known what to do!
— Kenneth Roberts, Queensland Australia
“Your Checklists Are A God Sent!”
Chris… the checklists you included with your book are a god sent for ANY bearded dragon owner. I was driving myself crazy and so nervous about my pet beardie… always worrying about whether she had enough to eat… always fretting over her… Your checklist put an end to that. At least now I know I’m doing the right things.
— Elizabeth Sanders, Orlando Florida
- What to do if your bearded dragon refuses to drink water, and how to get it to drink water “naturally”
- One kind of “junk food” you should avoid giving your bearded dragon unless it is sick or unwell… although it may seem that your bearded dragon is enjoying it!
- 42 types of vegetables that are safe for your bearded dragon, and provides it with the MOST nutritional value
- Why you should be very careful when catching live insects from your backyard for your bearded dragon
- How to “gut load” the insects you are feeding your bearded dragon
- How you can save money using this method, instead of buying live insects for your bearded dragon (Using this technique, you can even make a small profit!)
- One golden rule you should use to determine if a piece of food is too big for your bearded dragon (Most bearded dragon owners feed their pets food that are too large for it to handle… This rule should always be used!)
- 5 kinds of deadly insects which should never be given to your bearded dragon
- The truth about commercial pet food and why most experienced beardie owners will NOT feed their bearded dragons ONLY pet food, even if it claims to be “nutritionally complete”
- What you should do before feeding your bearded dragon with prepared commercial food even if it means ignoring the packaging… (This is vital to your bearded dragon’s well-being.)
- How to deal with a bearded dragon that is a picky, fussy eater using this trick
- Vitamin supplements and how you should choose the right one for your bearded dragon
- One method to ensure that your bearded dragon consumes its supply of vitamins
- What to feed your bearded dragon if it loses its color or does not look as radiant as before
If you have read until here, you know just how much useful information I reveal to help you care for your beloved bearded dragon. Heck, your vet may not even know half as much… simply because he is not specialized in taking care of bearded dragons!
In my secret manual, I also cover some of the more advanced topics when dealing with bearded dragons, such as:
How To Breed Them Like A Professional Breeder Would!
Of course, breeding your own bearded dragon requires additional knowledge, but it can also be an extremely rewarding process… if you know how to do it right!
I have personal experience in breeding my own bearded dragons, and teach you everything you need to know about this subject.
- What you should consider before deciding whether or not to breed your own bearded dragons (Doing this will save you from months of trouble later on.)
- How to tell if your bearded dragon is approaching sexual maturity
- How to use the right material to build a nesting box for your female bearded dragon
- A secret technique you can use to persuade your female bearded dragon to use your nesting box as her nesting place
- The exact combination of male and female bearded dragons you should put in one enclosure to prevent aggressive behavior, and encourage breeding
- The breeding seasons for bearded dragons in Australia & the rest of the world
- Why you should avoid placing one male and one female bearded dragon in the same enclosure
- How to get your bearded dragons acquainted with one another using this special technique (By following my method, your bearded dragons will “become friends” and be ready to mate in no time.)
- What to feed your male bearded dragon during its breeding season to ensure he stays in “top form”
- How to take care of your female bearded dragon when it is gestating, and the diet it should have
- The difference between typical bird eggs and reptile eggs (Understand this difference and you’ll know how to handle the eggs of your bearded dragon once they are laid.)
- How you can save money building your own incubator for your bearded dragons… instead of buying commercial incubators costing thousands of dollars!
- How to take care of the hatchlings after they have just hatched from their eggs (Warning – Hatchlings are extremely sensitive to their surroundings and will die if not handled properly.)
You Can’t Find This Same Collection Of “Tips”
Elsewhere… Unless You Personally Know A Bearded Dragon Expert!
All the tips, tricks and techniques that I write about in my Bearded Dragon Secret Manual are not just based on theory. They are based on over a decade of experience as a bearded dragon owner and professional breeder.
This is what I do for a living, so I really know what I’m talking about.
Would you rather have a handy guide that shows you exactly what to do in each situation… or would you live each day in worry, wondering whether you are doing the right thing for your bearded dragon?
My secret manual is specially written for the home bearded dragon owner, so it’s 100% practical and doesn’t involved any sophisticated equipment or knowledge.
To make it even easier for you, I’m going to throw in the following bonuses to make caring for your bearded dragon even more enjoyable:
1. Special Report: Top 50 Questions & Answers Every Bearded Dragon Owner MUST Know… ($27 Value)
Through my work with hundreds of bearded dragon owners over the years, I’ve found that all of them have some very similar questions about how to care for their bearded dragon. If you sat down and consulted with me one to one, these are also the likely questions you might have.
That’s why I compiled all of the toughest and most “challenging” problems beardie owners will ask about their pets… and provide my full answers to them!
Don’t worry, because I’m not your vet (trying to make money from expensive treatments or medicines)… or the pet shop that is trying to sell you a bearded dragon, I can afford to give you the honest answer to these questions…
- Is it possible to play with my bearded dragon too much? Will it be harmful?
- Why does my bearded dragon shake his legs?
- Why do my bearded dragon’s legs appear to be paralyzed?
- Why does my bearded dragon stop eating suddenly?
These are tough questions that stump many bearded dragon owners. But you get all of my first-hand answers in this special report.
2. Bearded Dragon Daily Feeding Guide (Worth $19)
Ever wondered what food to feed your bearded dragon such that it gets a complete diet and stays radiantly healthy?
I created this guide for my own usage, which shows the exact percentage of each type of food you need to feed your adult, baby or hatchling bearded dragon. I also show the differences between the diet composition of an adult and baby beardie.
Print out a copy of this guide (not available anywhere else) and paste it on your kitchen wall… so you can know just the exact portions of food to feed your bearded dragon.
Having this guide solves the problem of overfeeding your bearded dragon with expensive pet food or insects, and ensure that your beardie gets just what it needs… a must-have for any owner!
3. Bearded Dragon Handy Disease Busting Guide (Worth $37)
This is another resource that is worth gold to beardie owners.
I compiled this handy guide and still use it myself.
This is a handy chart (that you should keep with you) of the most common problems facing bearded dragons, such as:
- Bumps / lumps
- Loss of appetite
… And a list of their possible causes. I also include the cause of action you should take to troubleshoot the problem.
Here’s something to note – Not every problem requires a visit to the vet… So instead of rushing your bearded dragon to the vet the next time, check out his condition against this guide first. It can very well save your bearded dragon’s life… and money!
4. Bearded Dragon Magic Care Checklist (Worth $37)
I call this my “magic care” checklist because it makes caring for your bearded dragon like a piece of cake! Definitely something which you want to print out and paste on the wall beside your beardie’s cage.
If you have ever felt stressed out over caring for your bearded dragon, this checklist gives you handy reminders so you won’t forget the minor details.
- A daily list of things you have to do for your bearded dragon
- A weekly list (and all the special checks / precautionary measures)
- A monthly list
- A semi-annual and annual list of things which you should do
No more scribbling on pieces of paper or trying to mark out dates on your calendar… Just tick on this checklist as you go along!
How Much Is All This Worth To You?
Consider this – The average lifespan of a healthy bearded dragon is 10 years. If you already own one or consider owning one… you’ll need to spend the next 10 years of your life with it.
During those 10 years, you need to provide your beardie with a comfortable home as a responsible pet owner. But we all know that it doesn’t come easy… or cheap. Just buying and equipping a cage alone can potentially cost hundreds of dollars.
Ask yourself, how much are you going to spend on…
- Enclosure and cages for your bearded dragon
- Supplies such as toys, perching rocks, heaters
- Incubators if you intend to breed bearded dragons
- Food for your bearded dragon (Live insects can be expensive)
- And more…
Needless to say, it will not be cheap. But what if using my methods, you can save a whole lot of money on enclosures, cages, supplies and food by learning where expert breeders like myself source for them?
How much will having this knowledge alone save you?
How much will proper handling and care of your bearded dragon save you in vet fees (which can run into hundreds of dollars per visit) or heartache when your beloved bearded dragon dies?
That’s why I’m on a mission to help as many bearded dragon owners as possible. You can download my entire “Bearded Dragon Secret Manual” for only $19 and read it immediately on a PC or MAC. You can even print it out and refer to it anytime you like.
That’s right. For less than the cost of one month’s worth of supplies and pet food, you can own a copy of my manual that will save you from trouble, frustration, worry… and that feeling of not knowing what to do.
Don’t you think it’s worth it?
How Much Is All This Worth To You?
It is my belief that every bearded dragon owner needs to get his hands on this book because this material can greatly improve the quality of life of your bearded dragon.
In fact, I am so certain you will benefit from the material I share in this guide that I’m willing to give you a full 60 days to test out my methods. Read my Bearded Dragon Secret Manual for a full 60 days and try my “secret” techniques yourself on your own bearded dragon. If you are not completely satisfied that my techniques work and can help you be a better bearded dragon owner… even if you’re not satisfied with the font I used… just let me know and I’ll refund every single cent you paid.
I’ll even let you keep the manual and all the bonuses (worth over a hundred dollars) for FREE, just as a way of saying “Thank You”.
If you own a bearded dragon, you need this book.
Go get it now.
I understand that if I act now, I will receive an instantly downloadable e-book filled with tips and tricks on how to care for my bearded dragon not taught anywhere else. I will also learn how to save on supplies and food for my bearded dragon, by getting them from the secret sources taught in the guide.
In the unlikely event that I do not like this guide, I’m entitled to return it for a full, unconditional, 100% money back refund and still get to keep the 4 exclusive bonuses worth over $120 just for trying.
As a valued customer, your privacy is my utmost priority.
Your information is always encrypted and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
NOTE: You Can Download Your Copy Immediately,
Even If It’s 2AM In The Morning!
Your trusted bearded dragon advisor,
Author, Bearded Dragon Secret Manual
Click here to Contact Me
P.S : Let me be very blunt here. If you’re not even willing to spend $19 to take care of your bearded dragon, and to solve your bearded dragon worries forever, you are NOT FIT to own a bearded dragon. Click here to reserve your copy right now… Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.