Table of Contents
- The Prostate’s 10 Amazing Functions
- Benefits of Prostate Massage
- Prostate Exercises
- External Prostate Massage
- Non-Sexual External Prostate Massage
- Internal Prostate Massage
- Non-Sexual Internal Prostate Massage
- Prostate Massage Devices
- Techniques for Using the Pro-State Prostate Massager
- Sexual Internal Prostate Massage
- Prostate Massage Orgasm
- Video Techniques for Pleasurable Sexual Prostate Massage
- Tantra and Taoist Prostate Sex Practices
- Sex and Your Prostate
- Advanced Sexual Skills
- Prostate Massage Resources
- How to Nourish Your Prostate Gland
- Other Books and Courses
Prostate massage is a new world for most men.
Most of us have not learned enough about our prostates and its importance for great health in general and sexual health for men in particular, let alone for ultimate sexual pleasure and sexual stamina. And only a relative few have learned about ways to massage the prostate for health and stimulation.
Prostate massage and sexual instruction isn’t something men generally talk about over beer. Let’s face it! It’s been a bit of a taboo topic. Thank goodness that is changing.
Hey, if you thought prostate massage was a gay men’s thing, you’d be missing out on a fantastic health benefit, and, if desired, an amazing and exceptionally powerful orgasm known as a prostate orgasm.
Did you know that prostate massage was practiced in ancient times by Tantric and Taoist priestesses, courtesans and geishas for they knew of its wonderful benefits and pleasures for men!
Some men may think that they shouldn’t do prostate massage. Such thinking would be a mistake for two reasons.
- Prostate massage, when done correctly, can be a very healthy thing to do for your overall prostate health.
- When sexual stimulation is intentionally added to the massage, the resulting sexual male orgasm can be exceptionally powerful. Who wouldn’t want that?
And for the best in sexual orgasmic pleasures, your prostate is the switch that can take you on a journey of discovery. Time to learn all about that male G-spot gland at any age, especially if you want to last longer and heal any erectile dysfunction problems you may have.
Look at our modern lifestyle. We sit for so many hours each day., which causes congestion in our prostate. We eat foods filled with harmful ingredients that we can’t pronounce, and we use a myriad of toxic household and bodycare products most days.
There’s no shame in taking care of our health. Therapeutic prostate massage is a very beneficial skill. It is becoming essential for better health and sex in this modern age of exposure to so many toxins.
Even if you don’t have prostate problems, you might want to begin to think about what you can do to prevent these from happening to you. Prostate massage is just one simple way to maintain prostate health or to help your prostate regain its health if you have a problem.
Prostate orgasms are way more powerful than regular orgasms. They last longer, more ejaculate is released and your whole body thrives from the intensity.
Although I direct this book to men, it is also for women who want to further understand the prostate and to learn ways to support men in their quests for better prostate health. It may also be useful to women to increase mutual sexual pleasure and to give your man explosive longer lasting orgasms (No longer the exclusive domain of women!).
All along you will be guided with exact details to do your prostate massage safely, easily and very comfortably. No pain. Just gain.